New York City (aka The Big Apple) is one of the top tourist destinations located on the East Coast. From Central Park to a show on Broadway, there is so much to do and see! Want to spend the day in the city with your family? Or how about spend the day with friends? Are you and your wife overdue for a date? The following are a list of NYC daytime activities that may appeal to you:
Empire State Building
- Located in the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building is a 103-story landmark that attracts people from all over the world. The 86th and 102nd floor provide an unbelievable 360° view of the city.
- Central Park is 750 acres of land located on Manhattan Island. This is the perfect spot for a picnic, bike ride, jog or to fly a kite! Concerts are often put on in the park as are various sports games.
Statue of Liberty
- The Statue of Liberty is a 305 foot copper statue on Liberty Island. This landmark is a welcoming attraction to people of all ages. The National Park Service strongly recommends making advanced ticket reservations.
- Rockefeller Center is made up of 19 commercial buildings located in the center of Manhattan, NY. There are various shops, restaurants, international headquarters and entertainment venues that attract people every day.
Radio City Music Hall
- Radio City Music Hall, aka the Showplace of the Nation, is located at the center of Rockefeller Center. This attraction is home to the Rockettes and the venue for various concerts, musicals and plays.
American Museum of Natural History
- Located in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, NY, the American Museum of Natural History is one of the largest museums in the world. Every day people from all over the world come to view exhibitions on mammals, birds, reptiles, human evolution and the environment.
- New York is home to some of the most competitive sports teams in the country. From the Mets, Yankees and Rangers to the Knicks and the Islanders, sports fans travel to NYC from all over the country to watch their favorite team play.
Driving to New York City can be time consuming, and even frustrating. Why deal with traffic and parking when you can travel in style without all the hassle? Rhode Island is home to Arrow Prestige Limousine and Coach, a full-service VIP transportation company, transporting people safely and effectively since 1946. Travel in style the next time you visit NYC with Arrow Prestige Limousine.